(Because "Cosmos" is the opposite of Chaos, you see)
There are lots of ways you can read the book. Some of them even involve us, the authors, receiving a small amount of money!
- Read it online on O'Reilly Learning (aka Safari) learning.oreilly.com
- Preorder print books on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.
- Buy a DRM-free ebook at ebooks.com
- Or read it for free on this site (license: CC-By-NC-ND).
- 2020-05-12 Book review: Designing Data-Intensive Applications, by Martin Kleppmann
- 2020-01-25 Writing tests for external API calls
Guest Posts By David
- 2019-08-03 Three Techniques for Inverting Control, in Python
- 2019-04-15 What is Inversion of Control and Why Does it Matter?